EE
KÕIK KEVAD PIKAD -20% KÕIGELE!
This product was added to your cart.
Ava ostukorv Jätka ostlemist

T-LAB Professional Coco Therapy Duo Mask 300ml

Sku: TB902003

€ 33.00

€ 26.40

Jaga
Toodete lemmikuks märkimiseks pead esmalt sisse logima, logi sisse.
Osta rohkem kui 29 € tasuta saatmine.

Kirjeldus

Coco Therapy Duo Mask suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, damaged hair, scalp healing, and for the prevention of hair breakage. Formulated with the proper pH to restore almost any hair and prevent the hair shaft from swelling, minimizing hair follicles from further damage.

Coco Therapy Duo Mask is formulated with is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to reconstruct hair and rejuvenate scalp overnight. Instantly improves hair quality and scalp skin health.

• Eco-friendly
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

98.7% natural. The remaining 1.3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

Toote andmed

  • Bränd:
  • Juhised:
    Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage scalp, lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.
  • Koostisosad:
    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Crocus Sativus (Crocus) Stigma Extract***, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool
Kas leidsite galeriis või tootekirjelduses vea? Palun andke meile teada. Tänan teid