EE
-20% SOODUSTUST!
This product was added to your cart.
Ava ostukorv Jätka ostlemist

T-LAB Professional Blond Ambition Purple Treatment 300ml

Sku: TB536994

€ 29.90

€ 23.92

Jaga
Toodete lemmikuks märkimiseks pead esmalt sisse logima, logi sisse.
Osta rohkem kui 29 € tasuta saatmine.

Kirjeldus

Blond Ambition Purple Treatment suitable for blonde, bleached, ombre, balayage and highlighted hair. Purple pigment removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling cool blonde shades to achieve a subtle natural ashy blonde look.

Blond Ambition Duo Treatment is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients featuring ultra-violet pigment; designed to nourish hair and neutralize unwanted yellow tones in blonde or bleached hair, providing cool-neutral result and soothe a sensitive scalp.

• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Recyclable & refillable
• Biodegradable packaging
• Meaningful Aroma
• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

98% natural. The remaining 2% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

Toote andmed

  • Bränd:
  • Juhised:
    Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. The recommended time may vary depending on initial hair color. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
    Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.
  • Koostisosad:
    (0)Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid**, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Kas leidsite galeriis või tootekirjelduses vea? Palun andke meile teada. Tänan teid