ODA Cream With Ichthyol for Acne Skin (local use) designed for the treatment of isolated, as well as long-lasting and painful instances of acne. The cream is suitable for combination and oily skin with periodically recurring and local rashes.
- Glycolic acid regulates the skin’s pH and the activity of the sebaceous glands. It creates unfavorable conditions for the spread of the microorganisms and forces dirt out to the surface, thus preventing the formation of unwanted and painful acne in the deeper layers of the skin. Glycolic acid strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier and stimulates its regeneration processes without causing allergic reactions. The acid has high permeability and the ability to regulate moisture balance and mechanisms related to the sebaceous gland’s activity, as well as skin regeneration processes. It enhances the effect of other active ingredients, helping them penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Ichthyol contains sulfur, which is a pharmaceutical industry standard for getting rid of various skin problems. It pushes boils and deeper acne to the surface, making them easier to remove.
- Lanthanum nitrate - promotes skin regeneration, improves the condition of acne prone skin.
- Vitamin C ester is a stable and fat-soluble form of vitamin C. It has strong antioxidant properties that strengthen the skin’s immune and protective functions and brightens the dark spots caused by acne.
- Allantoin soothes, moisturizes, softens, and smoothes the skin. It also helps sensitive skin to regenerate easier.
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are organic filters that protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Localized acne treatment
No artificial fragrances and colors. Gluten-free. Vegan.