Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Brow Filler 24hr Slanted Tip Brow Pencil - multi-use slanted tip brow pencil with a built-in spoolie that delivers 24HR waterproof, smudge-proof wear. Ideal for patchy or sparse brows.
How to apply aqua resist brow filler
1. Use flat edge to lightly outline your desired brow shape and blend in the direction of natural hair growth.
2. Fill in sparse areas using small strokes, starting at the inner eye and moving towards the tail.
3. Use spoolie to blend color and groom brows.
How to do a brow mapping
1. Start at the nostril of the nose and go up past the inner corner of the eye to determine where the head of the eyebrow should be.
2. Start at the inner eye and go up past the outside of the iris to determine where the eyebrow arch should be.
3. Start at the inner eye and go up past the outer corner of the eye to determine where the tail of the eyebrow should be.
How to do a brow shaping
1. For a natural result, start from the arch toward the tail.
2. Fill in from the body toward the arch of the eyebrow by blending outwards.
3. Finish with the inner brow by blending up to the arch of the eyebrow.
DIISOSTEARYL MALATE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • C20-40 ACID • C20-40 ALCOHOLS • MICA • POLYETHYLENE • SYNTHETIC WAX • ISOAMYL LAURATE • GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE • ETHYLCELLULOSE • BORON NITRIDE • TOCOPHEROL • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • AQUA (WATER) • PROPYL GALLATE • [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) • CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES)]