Hydrea London Facial Brush is carefully crafted with FSC® Certified Beechwood and ergonomically designed for ease of use. The natural bristles work to gently exfoliate and invigorate your complexion leaving your skin with a radiant, healthy glow.
• Naturally stimulates the circulatory system
• Helps to flush skin tissue with essential nutrients
• Smoother, softer, brighter skin tone
• Promotes a healthy skin cell turnover
Length:15cm; Width: 3.8cm; Depth: 3.55cm; Weight: 38g
FSC® Certified Beechwood
Natural Bristle (Mane Hair)
How to Dry Facial Brush
1. Use on clean, dry skin
2. Begin on your neck and brush upwards
3. Use circular motions up and outwards on the cheeks
4. Begin in the centre of the upper lip and brush outwards either side
5. Use small circular motions on the tip of your nose.
6. Slowly move up lightly to the middle of your brow area
7. On the forehead brush outwards from the middle to both left and right
Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
Tap the brush to remove skin debris and handwash in warm soapy water. Shake out excess and leave to dry naturally with the bristles facing down on a dry surface.