Can be used Wet or Dry.
1. Begin at your feet and brush upwards towards your heart
2. Use sweeping motions applying light pressure
3. Use small circular motions on the abdomen and chest
4. Always be careful not to scrub the skin.
3. Finish by rinsing skin with lukewarm water.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
After each use, tap the brush to remove dead skin debris. Hand wash the bristles occasionally in warm soapy water. Rinse well and hang by the hanging loop or air dry with the bristles facing down on a dry surface.